We are excited to offer Mid-Year and End-of Year Assessment Tests for kindergarten through twelfth grade to help parents further assess their children’s academic progress.
These Assessment Tests will help parents identify strengths and weakness per subject, and know if students are ready to pass to the next grade level. There are four subjects covered in the testing process including Spelling, Math, History/Social Studies, and Science.
Assessment test content covers what students should know at grade level and is aligned to Discovery K12’s curriculum with a Mid-Year Test covering Days 1 through 90, and an End-of-Year Test covering Days 1 through 180. All questions are multiple choice, and can be taken independently at your own time/pace.
Key benefits include:
- Know how your student is doing mid-year
- Know if your student is ready to pass to the next grade level
- Diagnose strengths and weaknesses
- Incorporate test results on your transcript
- No extra student or parent test prep-work is necessary
- Test results instantly available
The Assessment Tests are included in the Parent/Teacher Account, optional upgrade. Test results will automatically appear in the Parent/Teacher Account after test submission.
Learn more about our Assessment Tests.