Since ancient times, eggs have been a huge part of people’s lives. From scrambled to hard boiled, eggs have been consumed differently by cultures all around the world. There is history and cultural significance to eggs, and the cooking applications of them are nearly unlimited. Learn more about how egg dishes are prepared around the world, their history, and more below.
Watch the video to learn how to make Tamagoyak:
Learn more about Egg Dishes Around the World.
FACTS & HISTORY about EGGS…
The average American eats 250 eggs per year.
10 Things You Never Knew About Eggs
1. Art – How to blow out eggs that you can decorate
2. Science – Gassy Eggs project
3. Research – What came first? The chicken or the egg?
4. Research and make a presentation on the anatomy of an egg
5. Draw a chicken or a decorated egg. Send your art to email@example.com to share in the multipurpose
6. Learn how to break an egg with one hand
7. Make an egg dish that represents another country or culture. Take a picture and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share in the multipurpose.