The official start date for the 2021-2022 school year is September 7th.
We invite you to join us!
Open Registration Period
Our open registration period will be announced soon. At that time, registration will be allowed on the website, without our assistance.
We had a tremendous amount of registration last year, and we want to ensure registration does not impact students completing the current school year. We are in the process of updating our systems to support unlimited growth, and we expect millions of homeschooling families to join us for the next school year.
Please use the links below and our website to answer your questions. Join our email list if you’d like to be notified about the open registration period.
Quick Start: INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
1. Open an account for each student using the sign up form during the Open Registration Period. Use the same parent email address for each student account.
2. Read everything under the Help menu inside the student account before starting.
3. Look at your state’s homeschool laws for anything you need to do to be in compliance with your state regulations: Homeschool Laws.
4. Upgrade to our Parent/Teacher Account for quiz/test scores, assessment tests, activity reports, transcripts, answer keys, and more. The Parent/Teacher Account is what supports this program. If you can afford to upgrade, please do so.
5. You can assess your child’s knowledge to determine the best grade level placement using the Assessment Tests that are part of the Parent/Teacher Account.
Additional Helpful Links
Curriculum Outlines by Grade Level
How it Works
Frequently Asked Questions
2021-2022 Official DK12 Calendar
DK12 Tips & Reminders, What to Expect
DK12 Homeschool Student ID Cards
Those with Existing Accounts
You will use your same accounts from year to year, and change the grade level under the Help menu inside your student accounts, when ready to advance.